This is a 1-day programme.
It is part of our open course program for individuals and businesses. We can also arrange for this program to be presented in-house at a time and location that suits you.
Mentoring has always been at the forefront of developing people in business. Most mentors have to learn on the job with no clear guidelines about what a mentor is supposed to do and also what to expect of a mentee. This program ensures that the essential framework of mentoring is set correctly and there is a clear understanding of outcomes.
Who Should Attend
This program is designed to be attended by all personnel that have been given or will be given someone to mentor, at whatever level.
At the end of this course you will have learned:
- What does it take to be a mentor?
- What does the mentor get out of it?
- What are the mentee’s responsibilities?
- What does the mentee get out of it?
- What are the different types of mentoring?
- What mentoring is all about
- How to review mentoring suggestions
- How to make a match
- What to do at your first meeting
- How to continue the partnership
- What to do at your six-month check-up
- How to continue with personal growth
- How to conclude the mentoring partnership